The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for July 8, 2016
Gambia: Nasce Tours Illiasa Multi-Purpose Coastal Project … He explained that even though Illiasa is not a coastal zone , the …
SEC proposes business continuity rule for RIAs . Financial Planning
The SEC had been signaling that it would advance the business continuity proposal for advisers in short order, part of a broader regulatory initiative to …
Draft Disaster Resilience Indicators Concept Released By Mitigation Federal Leadership Group Subcommittee.
FEMA, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and their federal partners in the Mitigation Federal Leadership Group (MitFLG) Disaster Resilience Indicators Subcommittee released a “Draft Interagency Concept for Community Resilience Indicators and National-Level Progress Measures
- Gambia: Nasce Tours Illiasa Multi-Purpose Coastal Resilience Project
- Perception Matters: New Insights Into What Determines Resilience
- Top tips on developing a social work approach to radicalisation.
- FEMA Urges Businesses to Use FEMA Smartphone App to Prepare for Disasters.
- Creating Cloud DR? Know What’s in Your SLA.
- Survey: Contact Center Leaders Demand More Effective Business Intelligence Tools .
- SEC proposes business continuity rule for RIAs .
Share this Post
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019