The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilience articles from around the world that focus on Community Resilience, Business Resilience and Disaster Recovery
Roundup for July 29, 2016
Hedayah The workshop offered the opportunity to learn and foster specific techniques in resilience through successful case studies of communities that have …
What’s New: Small Business Lending Survey. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) launched a survey of banks regarding their small business lending practice
MIT News. “By understanding the specific post-disaster infrastructural needs for such spaces, … related to building disaster resilience and post-disaster recovery.
- Empowering Communities: Strategies for Fostering Resilience Workshop
- Abandoned orchard finds new life through efforts of Columbia Resilience.
- THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY ANNOUNCES THE COUNTERING VIOLENT EXTREMISM GRANT PROGRAM
- Recent Financial Regulatory Measures and Other Policy Initiatives to Address Problems in Small Business Lending and Hiring.
- Why Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity are Important.
- Less Than a Third of Companies Have Cyber Security Experts in Their IT Departments.
Share this Post
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019