As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Resilience articles from around the world that focus on Community Resilience, Business Resilience and Disaster Recovery
Roundup for July 29, 2016
Hedayah The workshop offered the opportunity to learn and foster specific techniques in resilience through successful case studies of communities that have …
What’s New: Small Business Lending Survey. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) launched a survey of banks regarding their small business lending practice
MIT News. “By understanding the specific post-disaster infrastructural needs for such spaces, … related to building disaster resilience and post-disaster recovery.
- Empowering Communities: Strategies for Fostering Resilience Workshop
- Abandoned orchard finds new life through efforts of Columbia Resilience.
- THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY ANNOUNCES THE COUNTERING VIOLENT EXTREMISM GRANT PROGRAM
- Recent Financial Regulatory Measures and Other Policy Initiatives to Address Problems in Small Business Lending and Hiring.
- Why Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity are Important.
- Less Than a Third of Companies Have Cyber Security Experts in Their IT Departments.
Share this Post