As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for July 1, 2016
netAppallicious is doing this through its Community Resilience Platform, which provides one virtual location for communities to share the kind of data that …
High availability events are more likely to be triggered then disaster recovery events, but often aren’t tested for as much. Here’s what tech leaders can …
Investing in resilient infrastructure before disaster hits Brookings Institution (blog)
FEMA’s consideration of new deductibles is part of a larger trend: federal disaster recovery resources are likely to have even more strings attached.
- Community Resilience
- Montgomery: In the Next Natural Disaster, Technology Will Help Save Lives
- USAID climate change project bolsters Dominica’s resilience
- OPINION: Resilience in SA’s urban water landscape
- Offshore wind farms: Why contingency planning is vital to keeping business continuity afloat
- Business Continuity Planning – What’s Trending?
- The major lesson IT can learn from Netflix’s high availability testing methodology
Share this Post