- Building Resilience: Social Capital in Post-Disaster Recovery Social Science Research Council Building Resilience: Social Capital in Post-Disaster Recovery. Title: Building Resilience: Social Capital in Post-Disaster Recovery; Published …
- Tsunami Blue Lines Project adopted in the United States co.nz (press release) “We are home to the International Centre of Excellence for Community Resilience, creator of the Tsunami Blue Lines Project, It’s Our Fault research …
- IBM Launches New Initiative to Help Communities Tackle Public Health Challenges PR Newswire (press release) Our partnership with IBM has strengthened our capacity to use data and analytics to increase community resilience to crises, and we look forward to …
- Ransomware growing threat to business Channel Pro But there is a profit opportunity in business continuity services: 74 percent of MSPs and VARs thought that at least one in five customers would pay an …
- DC Subway Shuts Down SHRM … emergencies like these are why employers need business continuity plans and that they should treat today’s closure as if it were a snow emergency.
- Executive Guide To Business Continuity
- Getting Prepared for a Flood There are many easy and affordable ways for individuals, families, and communities to take action to be prepared for a flood emergency. America’s PrepareAthon! How to Prepare for a Flood offers recommendations to help you protect your loved ones and valuables:
- FEMA Offers Free Resources for Property Owners Rebuilding after Disaster FEMA offers a wide range of free resources for Arkansas homeowners who are either rebuilding after the winter storms or preparing for the next time disaster strikes.
- Where are the Lead Pipes? In Many Cities, we Just Don’t Know. The lack of information raises questions about water quality reports issued by utilities.
Share this Post
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019