The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for April 22, 2016
On April 30, National PrepareAthon! Day encourages all Americans to know what to do when a disaster occurs, to get involved and to get prepared now and throughout the year.
You can never be too prepared. Find out the latest and greatest advances in business continuity planning
FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute (EMI) Virtual Tabletop Exercise (VTTX) program will offer a crude oil, transportation-based scenario May 10, 11, and 12, 2016.
- IBM Launches New Initiative to Help Communities Tackle Public Health Challenges
- Local leaders speak against Islamophobia, federal anti-terror program
- Take Action with America’s PrepareAthon!
- Business Continuity from A to Z series
- Questions that I am Most Frequently Asked by New Buyers of SSL Certificates.
- The Need for IT Support to Evolve From Reactive to Proactive.
Share this Post
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019