The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for April 15, 2016
Berkeley first city in region to develop resilience strategy KGO-TV The city’s 59-page “Resilience Strategy” calls for the creation of six community resilience centers where underserved neighborhoods can receive …
Active shooter incidents have become increasingly common in recent years and pose a threat to not only government agencies, but also colleges and universities.
White House: $589M to Go to Fight Zika Virus
Federal money left over from the largely successful fight against Ebola will now go to combating the growing threat of the Zika virus, the Obama administration announced Wednesday.
- UH Manoa Professor receives Community Resilience Leadership Award
- EnerNex a Major Contributor to NIST Community Resilience Guide; Supports Panel Developing …
- Berkeley first city in region to develop resilience strategy
- New York Fed Enhances Disaster Recovery Requirements for Primary Dealers
- Active Shooter Preparedness Kit
- Medstar Says 2007, 2010 Software Flaws Were not Part of Hack
Share this Post
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: November 9, 2019 - November 8, 2019
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup: October 25, 2019 - October 25, 2019