As both a sales professional and leader, Bonnie has had to learn how resilience must play an active role in any professional’s life. Thus, the need to develop her “Resilience as a Habit”, “Creating a Culture of Resilience” and “Thinking Without a Box” programs.
Bonnie is a proud native of New Orleans and has experienced what she calls, “The Katrina, Rita, Ike, Gustav, and BP Oil Spill” disasters first hand. She has had to learn how being resilience leaders to increased performance, achieve stronger relationships, and build mental toughness that we all need in today’s ever increasing busy world.
Latest posts by Bonnie Canal (see all)
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup September 7, 2018 - September 7, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 31, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Resilient Action Items, Resilience Roundup August 22, 2018 - August 24, 2018
The Resiliency Institute’s Resilience Roundup
Roundup for April 15, 2016
Berkeley first city in region to develop resilience strategy KGO-TV The city’s 59-page “Resilience Strategy” calls for the creation of six community resilience centers where underserved neighborhoods can receive …
Active shooter incidents have become increasingly common in recent years and pose a threat to not only government agencies, but also colleges and universities.
White House: $589M to Go to Fight Zika Virus
Federal money left over from the largely successful fight against Ebola will now go to combating the growing threat of the Zika virus, the Obama administration announced Wednesday.
- UH Manoa Professor receives Community Resilience Leadership Award
- EnerNex a Major Contributor to NIST Community Resilience Guide; Supports Panel Developing …
- Berkeley first city in region to develop resilience strategy
- New York Fed Enhances Disaster Recovery Requirements for Primary Dealers
- Active Shooter Preparedness Kit
- Medstar Says 2007, 2010 Software Flaws Were not Part of Hack
Share this Post